The Patrons of the Arts in the Vatican Museums is an international ecumenical and interfaith organization that supports, preserves, and increases the renowned artistic and ethnographic collections of The Vatican Museums.
The New York Chapter invites its members to many social and educational events throughout the year sponsored by our chapter.In addition to sponsoring the conservation and restoration of priceless art, The New York Chapter also sponsors art history lectures, guided tours of local exhibitions, international travel, and private tours of The Vatican Museums.
When Patrons come to Rome, they experience unparalleled access to Vatican City, and each year, chapters work diligently in planning for the next Chapter Trip to Rome.
As visiting Patrons in the Vatican, our guests are received in the Office of the Patrons of the Arts in the Apostolic Palace. As a member of the Patrons of the Arts in the Vatican Museums you are an honored guest of the Vatican Museums and enjoy the added benefits of being a Patron.
- No wait in line for entrance into the Museums- entrance allowance before Museum opens
- Complimentary entrance and tour of the Vatican Museums with a private hand selected official Vatican Museum tour guide
- Invitation to view areas of the Museums closed to the public
- Ability to view in-progress restorations at the Restoration Laboratories lead by a member of the Restoration Team
- Tickets to the Papal Audience with special access seating
- A visit to the International Director’s office located in the Apostolic Palace
- Entrance into the Vatican Gardens
- 30% Discount at all Vatican Museum Gift Shops
- Subscription to The Vatican Museums Report from the International Director at the Vatican
- Subscription to PAVM eNewsletter
- Invitation to Vatican ceremonies for important restoration unveilings that share in the legacy and heritage of the art of the Vatican Museums
- Commemoration plaque alongside the restored work of art with Patron’s name and Chapter
- Membership in local Patrons Chapter and invitations to local and international events
- Membership scroll signed by the President of the Vatican City State